Thursday 19 November 2009

Early Starts!

Well I was up at the ungodly hour of 5.30am this morning because although all my efforts are going into Antique dances i still have to work and earn money so this morning I was filming the BBC Review of 2009 in which I was playing a reporter.........it was good fun even though I did have a very early start. Although, I have to say that London at that time of the morning is still on of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Anyway........I digress

Im just waiting for all the bio's from the girls and I will put them up over the weekend. We also have rehearsals on Sunday so im gonna post some pictures and also maybe some rehearsal footage so you lovely people reading this blog can see what we're doing and how its all coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment